Are you able to capture, analyse and leverage your customer data across your organisation?
If your organisation is not successfully leveraging their customer data to drive profit and improve the bottom line then join us at the 3rd Annual Customer Insight & Analytics in Telecoms Summit from the 2nd – 3rd December 2015 in London.
Telecoms operators from across the globe will come together to learn how to leverage their customer data to reduce churn, improve segmentation analysis and radically improve the customer experience across all touch points.
- Benefit from over 16 cutting-edge operator case studies and innovative new projects that leverage customer data and insight to unlock new revenue streams
- Operators of all tiers will determine which pilots and initiatives they need to scale out, leveraging analytics to secure customer loyalty and boost ROI.
- Tier two and Tier three operators from across the globe are attending to identify how leading operators Telefonica, Orange and TeliaSonera are leveraging their customer insight to understand their customer behaviours and channel this insight into all business decisions to drive profits and deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Proactively respond to changing customer behaviour by understanding how your customers communicate and make purchasing decisions
- Develop individual, niche loyalty schemes to engage your customer base and reduce churn with the Head of Loyalty from Orange
- Monetise your customer data through enhanced location based marketing strategies with Telefonica Insight
Engage with your colleagues in the operator community and find out how to:
- Capture and action market-focused customer insight in real-time
- Examine new financial opportunities to grow the bottom line through Big Data
- Create highly focused, niche customer communication channels that align to user preferences and behavioural analytics
- Segment your best, and most profitable, customers and create niche products to suit their needs
- Leverage analytics to drive location based marketing strategies and optimise ROI through the most effective channels
- Reduce churn risks, predict future customer value and minimise retention spend through accurate and robust analytics models
What challenge are you facing at the moment?
How can we get the right blend between business revenue benefit and data democratization where the benefit can be mutually shared between business and customer? - John Belchamber, Telefonica Digital
“How can we leverage analytics for customer insight to create a systematic understanding of individual customer behaviours?” Tuula Uiito, Head of Customer Insight, TeliaSonera
“How can we ensure we sustain our ethos as we expand - we are not an ‘I’ brand, we are a ‘we’ brand. We are a community with our members!” - Tom Rainsford, Brand Director, GiffGaff
How do we use data to support customer service? How do we stop things going wrong? How do we improve long-term and future services? “ - Stuart Jones, Programme Director, 21C Customer Experience, BT
“How can we achieve our aim of micro segmentation with high level accuracy?”- Andrew Foster, Business Intelligence Leader, Vodafone Qatar
Download the agenda here.